Aeronautical Development Recruitment 2017 – 10 Scientist/ Engineer Posts: Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Scientist & Engineer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 11.03.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Aeronautical Development Recruitment 2017 – 10 Scientist & Engineer Posts Details
Total number of post: 10
Name of the post:
* Scientist / Engineer
Education Qualification for the Aeronautical Development Recruitment:
* Should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree in Engineering, Technology in Aeronautical.
* Should have PhD in Engineering.
* 10 years experience in Design & Development of processor, Design & hardware, software etc.
Job location: Bangalore
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be between below 45 years.
Age Relaxation: as per Govt. rules.
Pay scale: Rs. 1,18,500/- + GP Rs. 8,700/-
Selection process: Please read the notification be carefully.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.ada.gov.in.
* Fill the application form to Online.
* Scanned copies of certificates.
* Scanned recent color photographs.
* Submit the application form Online website.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Degree certificate.
* NOC certificate.
* Discharge certificate.
* Mark sheets.
* Last date to submit application form: 11.03.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) recruitment.