CRIS Recruitment 2017 – 54 Junior Software Engineer & Network Engineer Posts: Center for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Junior Software Engineer & Network Engineer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 08.02.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
CRIS Recruitment 2017 – 54 Junior Software Engineer & Network Engineer Posts Details
Total number of post: 54
Name of the post:
* Junior Software Engineer
* Network Engineer
* Junior Software Engineer: B.Sc computer Science, BCA, 03 year Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, 03 year Diploma should be the Directorate of Training and Technical Education. 04 year degree in Computer Science or MCA.
* Network Engineer: 03 year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication, 04 year degree in Electronics Engineering.
Job location: New Delhi
Age limit: Candidates should age between 22 to 28 years
* SC, ST: 05 years.
* OBC: 10 years.
Pay scale: Rs. 35,400/- per month.
Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
* Online Computer test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.cris.org.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Payment of fee through Debit Card, Credit card etc.
* Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 08.02.2017.
* Last date to deposing application fee: 14.02.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) recruitment.