HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017 – 175 Forest Guard Posts: Himachal Pradesh Forest Department has published notification regarding recruitment of 175 Forest Guard vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online/ offline . For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below..
HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017 – 175 Forest Guard Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 175
Name of the Post: Forest Guard Posts
Name of Forest Circle:
* Chamba: 05 Posts
* Dharmshala: 19 Posts
* Bilaspur: 13 Posts
* Rampur: 30 Posts
* Hamirpur: 15 Posts
* Kullu: 20 Posts
* Mandi: 14 Posts
* Nahan: 25 Posts
* Shimla: 12 Posts
* WL (S) Shimla: 06 Posts
* WL (N) Dharmshala: 08 Posts
* GHNP: 08 Posts
* Age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2017 for the applicant.
* Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized Education board/ University for the interested and eligible candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the bases of the following
i) Written Test
ii) Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply: Applicants may apply Both Online and Offline mode of applications is permitted circle wise. For details Please read the following tips.
* Online Mode: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hpforest.nic.in or forp.ho.gov.in
* Offline Mode: Candidates who are applying through offline can send their application in the prescribed format along with all the necessary documents & must be affixed Rs.5/- postal stamps mentioning Candidates name & Address on the top of the envelope .
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for 175 Forest Guard Posts Himachal Pradesh Forest Department