Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Navik Posts: Indian Coast Guard has published notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry- 02/2017 Batch vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-03-2017 to 22-03-2017 till 1700 hrs. Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for is mentioned below….
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Navik Posts Details
Name of the Post:
** Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 Batch
* Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 22 years
* (i.e. candidates should be born between 01-08-1995 to 31-07-1999 (Both Dates Inclusive)).
* Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
* Candidates should have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government.
* Candidates will be selected based on written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website
** from 10-03-2017 to 22-03-2017 till 1700 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
* Log on through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
* Click on Opportunity.
* Read all the instructions & Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty & Click on “I Agree”.
* Fill all the details & submit the form.
* Now take a printout copy of online application for future use.
* Starting Date to Apply Online 10-03-2017
* Last Date to Apply Online 22-03-2017 till 1700 hrs
* Starting Date for Downloading the Admit Cards 02-04-2017
* Last Date for Downloading the Admit Cards 11-04-2017
* Date for Test April 2017
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017