RBI Recruitment 2016- Apply Online for 610 Assistant Posts: Reserve Bank of India(RBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of 610 Assistant Posts in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates are requested to apply online on or before 28.11.2016. More information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, scale of pay & how to apply are mention below……
RBI Recruitment 2016- Apply Online for 610 Assistant Posts Details
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Name of the post: Assistant
Total No. of vacancy: 610 posts
Name of the Office:
* Ahmedabad- 30 posts
* Bangalore- 35 posts
* Bhopal- 40 posts
* Bhubaneswar- 20 posts
* Chandigarh- 38 posts
* Chennai- 25 posts
* Guwahati- 27 posts
* Hyderabad- 31 posts
* Jaipur- 20 posts
* Jammu- 10 posts
* Kanpur & Lucknow- 52 posts
* Kolkata- 35 posts
* Mumbai- 150 posts
* Nagpur- 20 posts
* New Delhi- 25 posts
* Patna- 22 posts
* Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi- 30 posts
Age Limit: 20-28 years
Qualification: Bachelor degree
Mode of Application: Online
Last date: 28.11.2016
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 08.11.2016.The upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD/ Widows/ Divorced women and other relaxation details refer the notification.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam followed by the interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- for OBC/General (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS (Intimation Charges) through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card, Internet banking.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016.
Instructions to Apply:
* Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
* Candidates should scan there photograph and signature.
* Candidates log on the website www.rbi.org.in
* Click on Notification & select the desired post
* Read all the notification & Click on “Recruitment for the Post of Assistant”
* Fill all the details & submit the form.
* Now take a print out of online application for future use.
* Starting date of online application: 07.11.2016
* Closing date of online application: 28.11.2016
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
A Disclaimer: Candidates should Carefully read the official notification for details information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary scale & how to apply about Reserve Bank of India(RBI) Recruitment 2016.