Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 450 Probationary Officer Posts: Canara Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of 450 Probationary Officer posts in Junior Management Grade Scale I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru. All eligible applicants can apply online from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like education qualification, selection Process, application fees and how apply described below…
Canara Bank Apply Online for 450 Probationary Officer Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 450
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer
Name of the Category:
» SC: 67 Posts
» ST: 35 Posts
» OBC: 121 Posts
» General: 227 Posts
» Applicants age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01-01-2018.
» Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules.
» Applicants should have Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWBD) or equivalent grade in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
» Shortlisted candidates will be called for Online objective test, Group Discussion (GD) & Interview.
» Applicants are required to pay Rs. 118/- (Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%) for SC/ ST/ PWBD, Rs. 708/- (includes GST @18%) for all other categories through online mode by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
All eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.CanaraBank.com from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
» Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
» Log on through the website www.CanaraBank.com
» Click on Careers —-> Recruitment.
» Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
» Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
» Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
» Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
» Take print out of online application for future use.
» Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 09-01-2018.
» Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 31-01-2018.
For more details like reservation, category, instructions & other information click on the link given below….
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment Apply Online for 450 Probationary Officer Posts.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – 101 Specialist Officer Posts: Canara Bank has published notification for the recruitment of 101 Specialist Officer Vacancies in various Disciplines and Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category on temporary & contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-03-2017 to 05-04-2017. Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for is mentioned below…
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – 101 Specialist Officer Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 101
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
* Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers: 02 Posts
* Cyber Forensic Analysts: 02 Posts
* Application Security Testers: 04 Posts
* Manager (Chartered Accountant): 27 Posts
* Manager (Finance): 05 Posts
* Manager (Data Analytics): 04 Posts
* Manager (Finance Analysts): 03 Posts
* Manager (Economist): 02 Posts
* Application / Web Security Personnel: 01 Post
* Information Security Administrator: 01 Post
* Business Analyst: 03 Posts
* Data Warehouse Specialist: 03 Posts
* Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist: 05 Posts
* BI Specialist: 05 Posts
* Data Mining Expert: 02 Posts
* Manager (Security): 19 Posts
* Manager (Finance): 11 Posts
* Senior Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Please read the notification carefully for details.
** For Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech Degree or Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology/ Electronics & Communications with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class (minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade for SC/ST) and certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
** For Chartered Accountant: MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduation Diploma with specialisation in Finance with a minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class (minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade for SC/ ST/ PWD).
** Manager (Finance) & Senior Manager (Finance): MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduation Diploma with specialisation in Finance with minimum 55% marks or Equivalent Grade with relevant experience.
For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
* Group Discussion
* Rs. 100/- (intimation charges) for Sc/ ST/ PWD candidates
* Rs. 600 (Including intimation charges) for all other candidates through online or off line.
Online Mode: Read the notification carefuly for details.
Off Line Mode: Candidates should pay fee directly in any of the Canara Bank branches though challan or NEFT in any other Bank (Name of the Account RP–1/2017–Specialist Officers, Account Number 8693201000037, Payee Bank Canara Bank, Town Hall welfare Branch, Bangalore, IFSC Code CNRB0008693, Narration Mention your Name) for Post No. 16.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.canarabank.com from 15-03-2017 to 05-04-2017 for Post No. 01 to 15, 17 & 18 and send their application in prescribed format with payment of challan, self attested copies of date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, mark sheets, caste certificate, discharge book, any other relevant documents in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Manager-Security [MMGS-II] in Canara Bank” by regd post/ speed post/ courier to the Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560 002, Karnataka on or before 12-04-2017 for Post of Manager (Security).
Instructions to Apply Online:
* Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & passward
* Candidates log on the website www.canarabank.com
* Clik on “Recruitment Project – 1/2017 – Specialist Officers”
* Again click on “Click here toApply Online”
* Read all instructions log in your self
* Fill all the details & submit the form
* Now take a print out of online application for future use.
* Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 15-03-2017
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 05-04-2017
* Closure for Editing Application Details 05-04-2017
* Last date for printing your application 20-04-2017
* Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application for Post No 16
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Canara bank Recruitment 2017.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – 21 Clerical, officer Cadre Posts: Canara Bank has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Clerical, officer Cadre Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 10.03.2017. other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – 21 Clerical, officer Cadre Posts Details
Total number of post: 21
Name of the post:
* Clerical Carde
* Officer Cadre
Name of the Bank: Canara Bank
Officially website: www.canarabank.com
Education Qualification for the Canara Bank Recruitment:
* Clerical Carde: Should have 10th, 12th, Graduation pass.
* Officer Cadre: Should have Degree pass recognized by any university.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01.02.2017.
* SC, st: 05 years.
* OBC: 03 years.
Pay scale for the Canara Bank Recruitment:
* Clerical Carde: Rs. 13,075/- per month.
* Officer Cadre: Rs. 23,700/-
* Written test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.canarabank.com.
* Candidates fill the application form online.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day of interview.
* Submit the application form online website.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Mark sheets.
* Sports certificate.
* Degree certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 10.03.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Canara Bank recruitment.