CPCL Recruitment 2017 – 48 Apprentices Posts: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Apprentices Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 03.03.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
CPCL Recruitment 2017 – 48 Apprentices Posts Details
Total number of post: 48
Name of the post:
* Mechanic Motor Vehicle
* Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
* Programming 7 System Administration Assistant.
Education Qualification for the CPCL Recruitment:
* Should have 10th, 12th pass.
* ITI certificates.
Job location: Chennai
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
* SC, ST: 05 years.
* OBC: 03 years.
* PWD: 10 years.
Pay scale for the CPCL Recruitment: Rs. 6,895/- per month.
* Based on Metric
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.cpcl.co.in.
* Fill the application form online.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day of verification.
* Submit the application form online website.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* ITI certificate.
* Diploma certificate.
* Mark sheets.
* Last date to submit application form: 03.03.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) recruitment.