Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 – 933 Medical Officer Posts: Health Department, Government of Haryana has published notification for the recruitment of 933 Medical Officer vacancies. All eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 17-07-2017 by 05:00 PM. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given under…
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 – 933 Medical Officer Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 933
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Name of the District:
(a) Ambal: 36 Posts
(b) Bhiwani: 115 Posts
(c) Fatehabad: 61 Posts
(d) Hisar: 102 Posts
(e) Jhajjar: 47 Posts
(f) Jind: 134 Posts
(g) Kurukshetra: 34 Posts
(h) Karnal: 74 Posts
(i) Kaithal: 68 Posts
(j) Mewat: 35 Posts
(k) Narnaul: 25 Posts
(l) Panipat: 26 Posts
(m) Palwal: 28 Posts
(n) Rohtak: 25 Posts
(o) Rewari: 10 Posts
(p) Sonepat: 71 Posts
(q) Sirsa: 07 Posts
(r) Yamunanagar: 35 Posts
* Candidates age limit should be between 22 – 42 years as on 17-07-2017.
* Age relaxation is applicable up to 47 years for SC & BC Candidates of Haryana only.
* Applicant should be a Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union & Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
* Applicants will be selected based on interview.
* Applicants should pay Rs. 500/- for General Category & dependent of ESM candidates and Rs. 250/- for woman candidates/ SC/ B.C/ P.H/ ESM/ Eco.BP/ DFF persons of Haryana only should be deposited in the Haryana Government Treasury under the Head Treasury Major Head 0210, Sub Major Head 04, Minor Head 800 Sub Head 98 51 “0210-Medical and Public Health, 01-Urban Health Services, 800-Other Receipt (92)- Other Items” or through Bank Draft in favour of Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula Payable at Panchkula.
How to Apply:
* All eligible applicants may send their complete application in prescribed format with relevant testimonials, certificates (attested) and one recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Medical Officer” by post oy by hand to the Director General Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula-134 109 on or before 17-07-2017 by 05:00 PM.
* Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-07-2017 by 05:00 PM.
* Venue for Interview: O/o DGHS, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Notification
Click here for Application form
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Haryana Health Department Recruitment.