Indian Army 10+2 TES 2106 – 90 Vacancies: Indian Army has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of 90 Vacancies for the post of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Tanning and Technical under 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course -37. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 08.11.2016. at 10:00 Hrs to 07.12.2016 by 10.00 Hrs. Please read the Other details like age limit, education qualification, Post last date and other details are given below…
Indian Army 10+2 TES 2106 – 90 Vacancies Details
Total No of Posts: 90
Name of the Course: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 37
– Candidates age must not be below 16½ years & above 19½ years as on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing
– Candidate should not be born before 01-01-1998 & not after 01-01-2001 (both days inclusive).
– Candidates should have to pass out 10+2 Examination for Indian Army 10+2 TES
– With a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from recognized education boards.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Services Selection Board (SSB) interview (psychological test, group test & interview).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 08-11-2016 at 10:00 Hrs to 07-12-2016 by 10:00 Hrs.
– Starting Date to Apply Online for Indian Army 10+2 TES 2106 posts …08-11-2016 at 10:00 Hrs
– Last Date to Apply Online for Indian Army 10+2 TES 2106 posts … 07-12-2016 by 10:00 Hrs
– Date of Interview for Indian Army 10+2 TES 2106 posts … Feb/ Mar 2017 on wards
Venue and Place:
Venue Bhopal, Bengaluru or Allahabad
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Indian Army 10+2 TES.