Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 – Police Constable 1193 Posts: Mumbai Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Constable Vacancy at 1193 posts. Candidates who are all looking for Maharashtra Police Jobs; this is the great opportunity to apply. Interested candidates may apply by 28th February 2018. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like education qualification, selection Process, application fees and how apply described below..
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 – Police Constable 1137 Posts Details
Total Posts : 1193 posts
Posts Name: Police Constable
» Mumbai: 1137 posts
» SP, Raigad: 83 posts
» SP Ratnagiri: 145 posts
» SP, Sindhudurg: 53 posts
» SP, Nashik: 100 posts
» SP, Solapur: 36 posts
» SP, Latur: 58 posts
» SP, Akola: 68 posts
» SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 posts
» SRPF Gr-4, Nagpur: 75 posts
» SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 posts
» SP, Palghar: 105 posts
• Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 28 years.
• Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
• Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
• For other education qualification details please go to official notification.
• Applications fees for applicants applying to the post is Rs. 375/-
• For backward category applicants have to pay Rs.225/-
• For Maji Sainik Rs.100/- as applications fees require.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through the website mahapariksha.gov.in by 28th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
• Starting Date for Submission of Application: 6th February 2018
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th February 2018
For more details like pay scale, emoluments & other information click on the link given below…
» Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Mumbai Police Constable Vacancy 1137 posts
• Click here for the Notification
» How to Apply / New Registration
For Mumbai Police Constable Vacancy 1193 posts Application Form
Disclaimer: Applicants should read official notification carefully for the detailed information regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Mumbai Police Recruitment.