Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016 – 290 Apprentices Trades Posts: Naval Dockyard Apprentices School (NDAS) has introduced a notification regarding a recruitment of Apprentices Trades Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the given below on or before 05.12.2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016 – 290 Apprentices Trades Posts Details
Total number of post: 290
Name of the post:
* Electronic Mechanic
* Information Technology
* Instrument Mechanic
* Mechanic Machine Tool
* Pattern Maker
* R & A/C Mechanic
* Welder Gas & Electric
* Foundry man
* Forger & Heat treater
* Pipe fitter
* Sheet Metal Worker
* 10th Pass.
* SSC, Std with minimum 50% marks, ITI NCVT 65%.
* Height: 137 cm.
* Weight: 25.4 kg
Job location: Andhra Pradesh
Age limit: The age for various categories as on 01.04.2017.
* GEN: Born to 01.04.1996 to 01.04.2003.
* SC, ST: 01.04.1991 to 01.04.2003.
* Son/ Daughter of Naval Civilian Employee: 02 years.
Pay scale: As applicable as per latest Govt. Gazette notification
* Written Examination.
How to apply:
* Candidate is required to download his Apprentice Profile from the web petrol and print out for forwarding the same to DAS.
* Two original hall ticket.
* Color passport size photograph.
* Attested copies of documents.
* Candidates would be required to produce police verification certificate along with other certificates during the interview.
* Submit the application form:-
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
VM Naval Base S.O.,
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Police verification certificate.
* Date of Written examination: 01.02.2017.
* Date of interview and medical examination: 03.02.2017 to 07.01.2017.
* Last date to submit application form: 05.12.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentices School (NDAS) recruitment.