Punjab Police Recruitment 2017 – 575 Sub Inspector Sports Person Posts: Punjab Police has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Sub Inspector Sports Person Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below . Candidates can submit their forms online website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Punjab Police Recruitment 2017 – 575 Sub Inspector Sports Person Posts Details
Total number of post: 575
* District Police Cadre (Male, Female): 205, 225.
* IT & T: 30
* Intelligence: 115
Name of the post: Sub Inspector Sports Person
* 10th pass with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects.
* Representation by candidate at international level competitions by Indian Olympic Association.
* Height Male: 5,-5″
* Height Female: 5′-2″
Job location: Punjab
Age limit: Candidates should age between 18 to 28 years.
* SC, ST, BC: 05 years.
* Govt. Employees: 33 years.
Pay scale: Rs. 10300/- 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
* GEN: Rs. 700/-
* SC, ST, BC: Rs. 300/-
* Physical Trials.
* Sports Trials.
* Scrutiny of sports achievements
* Medical Examination.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
* Fill the application form online.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport photographs.
* Download the Admit Card.
* Download the fee challan form.
* The candidate would have an option of either depositing the same online through Net Banking, Credit, Debit card payment.
* Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* NOC certificate.
* Registration Number.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Punjab Police recruitment.