UERC Recruitment 2016 – 04 Assistant Director & Other posts: Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission (UERC) has introduced has a notification regarding recruitment of Assistant Director & Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 20.12.2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
UERC Recruitment 2016 – 04 Assistant Director & Other posts Details
Total number of post: 04
Name of the post:
* Assistant Director Technical
* Assistant Director Tariff
* Costing, Licensing
* Assistant Director Technical: Graduate Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. Experience of working in Central State Govt. Dept. Electricity field, excellent Verbal and Written communication skill. Above all post.
* Assistant Director Tariff: Graduate Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma MBA in Finance, power Management.
* Law: Graduate Degree in Law.
* Costing, Licensing: Graduate Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
Job location: Dehradun
Age limit: 42 years.
Pay scale: Rs. 15,600/- 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5,400/-
* Personnel Interview.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.uerc.gov.in.
* Downloaded the application form.
* Fill the application form.
* Attested copies of certificate.
* Passport size photographs.
* One set envelope.
* Submit the application form:-
Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission,
Vidyut Niyamak Bhawan,
PO- Majra, Dehradun – 248171.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* NOC certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 20.12.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission (UERC) recruitment.