UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 179 Assistant Commandants Posts: Union Public Service Commissions has introduced a Notification regarding recruitment of Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandants) Posts. All eligible Candidates may Apply online from Date 13.04.2017 to 05.05.2017. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 179 Assistant Commandants Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 179
Name of Posts:
* Assistant Commandants (CAPF)
* Border Security Force (BSF)
* Sashastra Seema (SSB)
* Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
* Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
* Candidates Age limit should be between 20 to 25 Years on 1st Aug 2017,i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd Aug ,1992 and not later than 1st Aug,1997.
* Candidates belongs to SC/ST 5 years age relaxation & OBC 3 Years.
* A candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University.
* Any further information about Qualification Please read the Notification
* The Selection Process /Scheme of the Examination will be as follows.
* Written Examination: The written examinations to be conducted by Union Service Commissions will be held on 23rd July, 2017 and comprise two papers.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- for the General Categories
* All Female candidates and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply:
* Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
* For more information about how to Apply Please click on the Notification.
* Starting Date of Apply online is 13.04.2017.
* Last Date of Apply online is 05.05.2017
For more details how to Apply & other information click on the link given below.
Click here for Notification.
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read the official Notification for more details information regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and how to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment.