UPSC NDA & NA (II) Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 390 Defence & Naval Academy Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued notification regarding conduct National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) (II) Examination 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 140th Course and for the 102nd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-07-2018. Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online from 07-06-2017 to 30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below..
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 390 Defence & Naval Academy Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 390
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defence Academy: 335 Posts
i. Army: 208 Posts
ii. Navy: 55 Posts
iii. Air Force: 72 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2002.
Educational Qualification: Applicant should posses 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the bases performance based on the following
i) Written Examination
ii) Psychological Aptitude Test
iv) Personality Test
v) SSB Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Offcers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
How to Apply: Eligible ‘UNMARRIED MALE’ candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07-06-2017 to 30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M.
Steps for Applying Online:
* First of all applicants should scan the copies of photograph and signature.
* Hit on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
* Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
* Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
* After submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
* Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
* Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
* Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
* Subbmit and keep print out of system generated application form for further reference
* Starting Date to Apply Online = (07-06-2017)
* Last Date to Apply Online = (30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M).
* Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline = (29-06-2017 by 23:59 hrs)
* Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online = (30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M)
* Availability of e-Admit Cards 03 Weeks before the commencement of examination Date of Written Examination = (10-09-2017)
* Examination Centres :
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Notification in (Eng)
Click here for Recruitment Notification in (Hindi)
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for 390 Defence & Naval Academy Posts Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)