AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 138 Livestock Inspector, Sr Clerk & Other Posts: Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has announced notification for the recruitment of 138 Livestock Inspector, Senior Clerk, Clerk-Typist, Stenographer (Higher Grade), Stenographer (Lower Grade) & Driver Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-07-2017 at 12:00 PM to 26-07-2017 till 05:30 PM. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given below….
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 138 Livestock Inspector, Sr Clerk & Other Posts
Total No. of Posts: 138
Name of the Post:
(A) Livestock Inspector: 114 posts
(B) Senior Clerk: 10 posts
(C) Clerk-Typist: 07 posts
(D) Stenographer (Higher Grade): 01 post
(E) Stenographer (Lower Grade): 01 post
(F) Driver: 05 posts
* Applicants age should be between 18 to 38 years as on 06-07-2017. 43 years of age relaxation is admissible for Reserved candidates.
* Refer the notification for complete details.
* Applicants should have SSC with Degree in B.V.S.C for Post(A) Degree for Post (B) Degree with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm for Post (C) 10th Class with Stenography speed of English & Marathi 120 wpm with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm for Post(D)SSC with Stenography speed of English & Marathi 100 wpm with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm for Post(E) 10th Class with HMV/ LMV license for Post (F)
* Selection will be based on Written Exam & Professional Test.
* Applicants have to pay Rs.300/- for Open category, Rs.150/- for Reserved category, Rs.40/- Bank Service Charges for all categories in the form of Challan through State Bank of India/ From SBI Collect Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
How to Apply:
* All eligible applicants can apply online through the website ahd.maharashtra.gov.in OR www.cahexam.com from 07-07-2017 at 12:00 PM to to 26-07-2017 till 05:30 PM.
-Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-07-2017 at 12:00 PM on wards.
-Last Date for Online Registration: 26-07-2017 till 05:30 PM.
-Dates for Payment of Exam Fee: From 10-07-2017 to 28-07-2017.
For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee, how to apply & other details, click on the links given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment.