BOI Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant Posts: Bank of India (BOI) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Office Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 27.02.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, Post last date and other details are given below…
BOI Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant Post Details
Total number of Post: 03
Name of the Bank: Bank of India
Name of the Post:
* Office Assistant
Education Qualification for the BOI Recruitment:
* Should have 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation pass.
* Basic knowledge of accounts.
* Typing English and Marathi.
Job Location: Solapur
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 10 to 45 years as on 20.02.2017.
Age Relaxation: as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale for the BOI Recruitment:
* Office Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- p.m. on consolidates basis.
* Attendant: Rs. 8,000/- p.m. on consolidates basis.
* Watchman: Rs. 5,000/- p.m. on consolidates basis.
* Written test.
* General Knowledge and Computer capability.
* Personnel Interview.
How to apply:
* Candidates fill the application form to be carefully.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Candidates shoould bring original documents at the day on written test, interview.
* Self addressed envelope.
* Post the application form:-
BOI Star Solapur Rseti,
Office: Gat No. 11,
Vijapur Road, Soregaon,
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Mark sheets.
* Last date to submit application form: 27.02.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Bank of India (BOI) recruitment.