IACS Recruitment 2017 – JRF/ SRF, RA & Scientist Posts: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate-I (RA), Scientist D vacancies under the umbrella of DST funded Technical Research Centre (TRC) for Molecules and Materials at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 26-07-2017. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
IACS Recruitment 2017 – JRF/ SRF, RA & Scientist Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 24
Name of the Post:
1. Scientist D: 04 Posts
2. Research Associate-I (RA): 08 Posts
3. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 12 Posts
* The Educational qualification for the post for Scientist D & Research Associate-I (RA): Ph.D in Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology).
* The Educational qualification for the post for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry of Biology.
Selection process: The Selection of the candidates will be done on the based on interview.
How to Apply:
Send the complete Curriculum Vitae mentioning the following headings
* e-mail address
* Contact number
* Permanent residential address
* List of publications
* Academic credentials
* With other document that is relevant to the application by email to [email protected]
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26-07-2017
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of official notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for JRF/ SRF, RA & Scientist Posts at Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)