National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 58 Trainee Posts: National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 58 Senior Trainee (Marketing, Quality Control, Horticulture), Diploma Trainee (Agri. Engg.), Trainee (Human Resource, Agriculture, DEO, Technician), Trainee (Stores) Tech & Trainee (Stores) Agri vacancies on direct recruitment basis at Central State Farm viz Suratgarh, Sardargarh and Jetsar. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 58 Trainee Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 58
Name of the Posts:
1) Senior Trainee/ Diploma Trainee: 07 Posts
* Senior Trainee (Marketing): 02 Posts
* Senior Trainee (Quality Control): 02 Posts
* Senior Trainee (Horticulture): 01 Post
* Diploma Trainee (Agri. Engg.): 02 Posts
2) Trainee (at Non Supervisory level): 51 Posts
* Trainee (Human Resource): 04 Posts
* Trainee (Agriculture): 27 Posts
* Trainee (DEO): 02 Posts
* Trainee (Technician): 15 Posts
* Trainee (Stores) Tech: 01 Post
* Trainee (Stores) Agri: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates Maximum age limit not exceeding 27 years as on the date of closing of online application. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Click on the link given as under and Refer the notification for more details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test/ Personal interview.
* Rs. 525/ – (application fee of Rs. 500/- + Rs. 25/- (processing fee)) for Unreserved Category/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply:
* Apply Online through the webiste www.indiaseeds.com from 25-03-2017 at 11:00 Hrs to 15-04-2017 at 17:30 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
* Online Applicants should log on to the website www.indiaseeds.com
* Hit on Career/ Vacancy & Select Current Option.
* Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
* Click on “Apply Online” & Opt the “NSCL RAJASTHAN” .
* Check once before submission of application form.
* Take print copy of application form for future use.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for process, application fee and how to apply for National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare