Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 111 Apprentice Posts: Naval Dockyard Mumbai has introduced a notification for the recruitment of 111 Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Online from 04-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 22-09-2017 upto 23:50 hrs. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given below…
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 111 Apprentice Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 111
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Apprentice Training Trade:
1. Electronic Fitter: 49 Posts
2. GT Fitter: 25 Posts
3. Computer Fitter: 10 Posts
4. Boiler Maker: 12 Posts
5. Weapon Fitter: 15 Posts
** Applicants age should be between 14-21 years as on closing date of online application.
** Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
** Applicants should have Eighth class pass from a recognized school, passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment/ Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
** Selection will be based on written test/ medical/ interview.
How to Apply:
** All eligible applicants can apply online log on through the website www.bhartiseva.com from 04-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 22-09-2017 upto 23:50 hrs
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying Online Candidates have valid Email id & Mobile No.
2. Online Applicants should log on to the website “www.bhartiseva.com”.
3. Go to Click here for ” ApprenticeShip Training”.
3. Read the Notification & Click on “Click here for online Registration”.
4. Complete the Registration if candidate would be new user.
5. Enter Login ID & Password if candidate have already registered.
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
-Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs
-Last Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2017 upto 23:50 hrs
For more details like stipend, reservation and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment.