NBPGR Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Senior Programme Officer Posts: Indian Council of Agricultural Research, National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has introduced a notification for the recruitment of Senior Programmer Officer vacancies for the project entitled ” Mainstreaming Farmer’s Varieties in Himachal and Uttarakhand” on temporary & contractual basis. Eligible candidates may walk in interview on 15 & 22-05-2017. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
NBPGR Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Senior Programme Officer Posts Details
Total No.of Posts: 02 Posts
Name of the Post:
– Senior Programme Officer: 01 Post
– Sr Programme Officer: 01 Post
– For the post of Senior Programme Officer: Age should be less than 35 years as on the date of advt
– Upper age limit is 40 years for man and 45 years for women for Post 02.
– Age limit relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others as per rules.
– For the post of Senior Programme Officer: Masters degree in Botany/ Plant Genetic Resources/ Life Sciences/ Agriculture (Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Physiology)/ Anthropology for Post 01
– For the post of Programme Officer; M.Sc in Agriculture/ Botany Plant genetic Resource.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply:
For the post of Senior Programme Officer: Attend the interview along with originals and photocopies of testimonials on 22-05-2017 (Monday) at 11:00 A.M. at ICAR-NBPGR Regional Station, Niglat, Bhowali (Nainital)-263132, Uttarakhand.
For the post of Sr Programme Officer: Attend the interview along with the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original, application with full bio data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matric onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top on 15-05-2017 at 10:30 AM at NBPGR Old Building, Pusa campus, New Delhi-12.
– Date & Time of Interview for the post of Senior Programme Officer = 22-05-2017 (Monday) at 11:00 A.M
– Date & Time of Interview for Sr Programme Officer = 15-05-2017 at 10:30 AM
– Venue for the of Senior Programme Officer: ICAR-NBPGR Regional Station, Niglat, Bhowali (Nainital)-263132, Uttarakhand.
– Venue for the post of Sr Programme Officer: NBPGR Old Building, Pusa campus, New Delhi-12
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for the post of Senior Programme Officer
Click here for the Sr Programme Officer
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read official notification for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Senior Programmer Officer Posts Indian Council of Agricultural Research, National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)