NCC Directorate Recruitment 2017 – LDC Posts: Ministry of Defense in NCC Directorate Uttarakhand, Dehradun has published a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies for Group C Employee. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 24-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NCC Directorate Recruitment 2017 – LDC Posts
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Age Limit: Candidate age limit Should be between
* 18 to 27 years for General category
* 40 years for Ex-Servicemen category as on last date for receipt of application.
* Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board
* Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application along with two copies of educational qualification & age proof duly attested by a Gazetted Officer & self addressed envelope with rupees twenty five stamp with two passport size photograph to be enclosed to the Colonel Harish Barthwal, Additional Director (Est/ Adm), NCC Directorate Uttarakhand, Bungalow No. P-04, Nagnath Road, Ghanghora Cantt, Dehradun on or before 24-03-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-03-2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Ministry of Defence in NCC Directorate Uttarakhand, Dehradun
NCC Directorate Recruitment 2016 – 02 Peon Multi Tasking Staff Post: NCC Directorate has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Peon Multi Tasking Staff Post. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below. The last date to submit the application forms with in 30 days. All the details pertaining to the post are available on the website www.karnataka.gov.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
NCC Directorate Recruitment 2016 – 02 Peon Multi Tasking Staff Post Details
Total number of Post: 02
Name of the Post: Peon Multi Tasking Staff
Education Qualification for the NCC Directorate Recruitment:
* 10th pass from a recognized Board or University.
Job location: Bangalore
Pay scale: Rs. 5200/- 20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-
Age limit for the NCC Directorate Recruitment:
* The candidates should be between the age of 18 years to 27 years as on 30 days.
* Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt rules.
* Physically Handicapped – 10 years.
* Govt employees – up to 40 years of age.
Reservation of Seats:
* Unreserved – 01
* Visually Handicapped – 01
Mode on application: Offline.
* Based on Written test.
How to apply:
* Photocopies of certificates should be attached duly attested by self Gazette officer along with the application.
* Candidate in Central/ State Govt serves NOC from their present employer along application.
* A self addressed envelop would be attached duly along with the application affixing Rs. 5/ postal stamp.
* Candidate should submit caste, birth certificate.
* Name of the Post, Category (in Block letters) should be mentioned on the top of the application forms and as well as on the envelope in which application form sent.
* Filled application form along with documents should reach NCC Directorate Kar & Goa, KSCMF Building, 4th floor, No 8, Cunningham Road, Bangalore.
* Last date for receipt of application form: With in 30 days.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
Click here for Application
Click here for Advertisement
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for NCC Directorate recruitment.