NIOT Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 203 Project Scientist, Technician & Other Posts: Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has published a notification for the recruitment of 203 Project Scientists, Project Scientific Assistants, Project Technicians, Project Administration vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30-10-2017. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…..
NIOT Posts Details:
Total No. of Posts: 203
Name of the Posts:
A. Project Scientists: 106
1. Project Scientist-II (Mechanical): 02 Posts
2. Project Scientist-II (Electrical): 02 Posts
3. Project Scientist-II (Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography): 01 Post
4. Project Scientist-II (Life Science/ Organic Chemistry): 03 Posts
5. Project Scientist-I (Mechanical): 26 Posts
6. Project Scientist-I (Electrical): 06 Posts
7. Project Scientist-I (ECE/ E & I): 20 Posts
8. Project Scientist-I (Civil): 14 Posts
9. Project Scientist-I (Computer Science): 01 Post
10. Project Scientist-I (Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography): 10 Posts
11. Project Scientist-I (Geology/ GIS/ Remote Sensing/ Marine Geophysics): 06 Posts
12. Project Scientist-I (Life Science): 13 Posts
13. Project Scientist-I (Chemical Science): 01 Post
14. Project Scientist-I (Petroleum Engineering): 01 Post
B. Project Scientific Assistants: 48
15. Project Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 15 Posts
16. Project Scientific Assistant (Electrical): 02 Posts
17. Project Scientific Assistant (ECE/ E & I): 13 Posts
18. Project Scientific Assistant (Civil): 05 Posts
19. Project Scientific Assistant (Computer Science): 04 Posts
20. Project Scientific Assistant (Life Science): 08 Posts
21. Project Scientific Assistant (Chemical Science): 01 Post
C. Project Technicians: 21
22. Project Technician (Mechanical/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist): 12 Posts
23. Project Technician (Electrical): 06 Posts
24. Project Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation): 01 Posts
25. Project Lab Technician/ Assistant: 02 Posts
D. Project Administration: 28
26. Project Senior Executive: 11 Posts
27. Project Junior Asst: 17 Posts
** Applicants maximum age should be below 40 years for S.No-01 to 04, 26, 35 years for S.No-05 to 14, 28 years for Post- B, C, S.No-27 as on 30-10-2017. Age Relaxation is applicable as per norms.
** All eligible applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Aeronautical/ Automobile/ Naval Architecture/ Ocean/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University for S.No-01, Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent for S.No-02, Master’s degree in Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/ Ocean Technology / Oceanic Sciences for S.No-03, Master’s Degree in Life Science/ Organic chemistry or equivalent for S.No-04, Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Naval Architecture/ Aeronautical/ ocean or equivalent for S.No-05 & with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
** All eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.niot.res.in on or before 30-10-2017 & send hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of certificates / testimonials (for age, qualification and experience proof) & signature, recent passport size colour photograph on application to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600 100, India on or before 06-11-2017 & 13-11-2017 for Remote areas. Superscribe the envelope as “the post name and discipline for which applied”
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to the Online candidates should have valid mail id and pass ward.
2. Log on through the website www.niot.res.in
3. Go to the “Recruitment” —> select the desired post.
4. Read the notification carefully.
5. Fill all the mandatory details & Submit the form.
6. Take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application:06-11-2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application for Remote Areas: 13-11-2017
For more details like pay band, experience & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Applicants should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for NIOT Recruitment.