NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 – 149 Temporary Faculty Posts: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of 149 Temporary Faculty/ Temporary Faculty (Part time) vacancies in various departments to Teaching UG/ PG Courses on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 22-05-2017. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 – 149 Temporary Faculty Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 149
Name of the Post:
– Temporary Faculty
– Temporary Faculty (Part time)
Name of the Department:
– Architecture: 08 Posts
– Civil Engineering: 15 Posts
– Chemical Engineering: 05 Posts
– Computer Science Engineering: 11 Posts
– Electronics and Communication Engineering: 12 Posts
– Electricals and Electronics Engineering: 14 Posts
– Instrumentation and Control Engineering: 06 Posts
– Mechanical Engineering: 11 Posts
– Metallurgical and Materials Engineering: 08 Posts
– Production Engineering: 11 Posts
– Energy and Environment: 02 Posts
– Physics: 06 Posts
– Chemistry: 07 Posts
– Mathematics: 10 Posts
– Humanities (English/Economics): 07 Posts
– Computer Application: 08 Posts
– Management Studies: 08 Posts
– For the post of Architecture = B.Arch and PG in Architecture/ Planning/ Housing/ Urban Design/ Product Design/ Visual Communication/ Building Technology/ Building Engineering and Management or Bachelors and PG Degree in Fine Arts (Applied Fine Arts).
– For the post of Civil Engineering = First Class B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering and First Class M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent Degree in Structural Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/ Environmental Engineering Water Resource Engineering/ Geo -technical Engineering/ Construction Technology and Management Engineering/ GIF and Remote sensing.
– For the post of Chemical Engineering = First Class B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and First Class M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent in in Chemical Engineering/ Process Control and Instrumentation.
– For the post of Computer Science Engineering = First Class B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology and First Class M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent Degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology.
– For the post of Electronics and Communication Engineering = First Class B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical and Communication Engineering and First Class M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent degree in Embedded System/ VLSI Systems or Design/ Communication Systems/ Optical Communication/ Signal Processing/ Wireless Communication/ Microwave Engineering/ Wire Networks.
– For the post of Electricals and Electronics Engineering = First Class B.E/ B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics engineering and First Class M.E/M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Power system/ Power Electronics/ Control system/ CSE/ VLSI.
– Please read the official notification carefully for the detail information regarding other posts.
How candidates will be selected: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply:
Send a hard copy of the filled application in prescribed format with enclosures by Speed/ Registered post to the Dean (Faculty Welfare), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015. Tamil Nadu
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-05-2017
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read official notification for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for 149 Temporary Faculty Posts National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli