SAIL, IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2016 – Operator, Attendant-cum-Technician & Other Posts: The Steel Authority of India, Burnpur has announced the latest notification on its official website, i.e. sailcareers.com regarding the SAIL Burnpur Technician Vacancy 2016 about 226 vacant places for the post of Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician, Specialist/ Dental Surgeon/ Medical Officer/ Nursing Superintendent/ Principal –School of Nursing. The interested candidates are advised to visit the official notification and then after meeting the eligibility the applicants can apply online for the IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2016 in between the dates 01st July to 05th August 2016.Additional information regarding Post-wise vacancy break-up, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee & How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 226
Name and Number of the Post:
I. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 134 posts
1. Mechanical – 064
2. Metallurgy – 025
3. Electrical – 025
4. Instrumentation – 10
5. Chemical – 10
II. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 70 posts
1. Fitter – 50
2. Electrician – 20
III. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Heavy Vehicle Operation – 10 posts
3. Heavy Vehicle Operation – 10
IV. Specialist / Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon / Principal –School of Nursing / Nursing Superintendent – 12 posts
1. Specialists, E-3 – 04
2. Medical Officer, E-1 – 05
3. Dental Surgeon, E-1 – 01
4. Principal – School of Nursing, E-1- 01
5. Nursing Superintendent, E-1 – 01
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Candidate upper age limit is 28 years for S.No-I, II, III, 37 years for Specialists, 30 years for Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon, 34 years for Principal – School of Nursing & Nursing Superintendent. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt rules.
– Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
– Attendant-cum Technician(Trainee): Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician trades from Govt. Recognised Institute.
– Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)- Heavy Vehicle Operation: Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving Licence and having at least one year experience in operation of Dumpers & Dozers, etc.
– Specialists: MBBS with MD / MS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a University/Institute recognized by the MCI and with at least 3 years post qualification experience after MD/MS.
– Medical Officer: MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year in a Medical College/Hospital/Institution.
– Dental Surgeon: BDS from a University/Institute recognized by DCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year in a Medical College/Hospital/Institution. Fresh candidates with MDS qualification from University/Institute recognized by DCI may also apply.
– Principal – School of Nursing: MSc. Nursing / BSc. Nursing (after Intermediate or 10+2) from a Govt. recognized Institute and recognized by Nursing Council of India; having valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council. MSc. Nursing candidates must have Six (6) years teaching experience in a Nursing School. B.Sc Nursing candidates must have Eight (8) years teaching experience in a Nursing School.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- for S.No-I, Rs. 150/- for S.No-II, III, Rs. 500/- for S.No-IV through Pay – in –Slip, State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL. SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply online through the official website www.sail.co.in from 01.07.2016 to 05.08.2016.
1.) The candidates for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) may please note that their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Trade Test / Skill Test. They are not required to send hard copies of their certificates to IISCO Steel Plant.
2). The candidates for the post of Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Principal –School of Nursing, and Nursing Superintendent, after filling online application need to download and send the printed copies and all relevant documents to the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Distt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post so as to reach the said Office latest by 20.08.2016.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 01.07.2016.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 05.08.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for official Website
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for