SBI Recruitment 2016 – 2200 PO Posts Apply On-line: State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
SBI Recruitment 2016 – 2200 PO Posts Apply On-line Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 2200 (Two Thousand and Two Hundred)
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
1. SC: 351 Posts
2. ST: 231 Posts
3. OBC: 590 Posts
4. General: 1028 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 30 years as on 01-04-2016 (i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1986 and not later than 01-04-1995 both days inclusive). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC) & 10 years for PWD (Gen) candidates and other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on on-line written test (Preliminary & Main Examination), Group Discussion & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General, OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates (Non Refundable) through on-line mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply On-line:
1. Before applying to on-line candidates have valid email & contact no.
2. Log onto the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers ——>”Click Latest Announcement”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply On-line”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through on-line.
8. After successful submission of on-line application, take printout of on-line application for future use
1) Starting Date to Apply On-line & for Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges 04-05-2016.
2) Last Date to Apply On-line & for Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges – 24-05-2016
3) Date for Download of call letters for On-line Preliminary Examination -14-06-2016 onwards
4) Date for On-line Examination – Preliminary – 02, 03, 09 & 10-07-2016
5) Date for Result of On-line Exam – Preliminary 18-07-2016
6) Date for Download of Call Letter for On-line Main Exam- 21-07-2016 onwards
7) Date for Conduct of On-line Examination – Main – 31-07-2016
8) Date for Declaration of Result – Main – 16-08-2016
9) Date for Download Call Letter for Interview 22-08-2016
10) Date for Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview – 01-09-2016
11) Date for Declaration of Final Result – 30-09-2016
12) Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
13) Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training 13-06-2016 onwards Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 20-06-2016 to 25-06-2016
Click here for Official Notification English
Click here for Official Notification Hindi
Click here to Apply On-line
A Disclaimer : Candidates are requested to read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, Post-wise vacancy break-up, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale & Application Procedure before Applying for SBI PO Post
SBI Recruitment 2016 – 15431 Clerk Posts: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Test of knowledge of official and/or local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process.Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:-
SBI Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 15431 ( Fifteen thousend for hundred & thirty one )
Name of the Post:
i) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
ii) Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre
Circle: Ahmedabad/Bangalore/Bhopal/Bengal/Bhubaneswar/Chandigarh/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Kerala/Lucknow/Delhi/Mumbai/Patila/J&K (Kashmir
valley & Ladhak)/Meghalaya
Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive). Age Relaxation of upper age limit as per rules.
i) For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
ii) : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute.
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/or local
language and subject to Government of India approval and interview.
Note: Interview call letters will be uploaded on the Bank’s website after declaration of result of online test.Candidates will have to download the same from our website. No hard copy of interview call letter will be sent by post.
Pay Scale: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
How to Apply:
i) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
ii) Candidates will be required to deposit Online fees
iii) Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Offical Notification in the given link below. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
Important Dates & Last Date for Receipt of Application: Online Registration of Application and Payment of fees – 05.04.2016 to 25.04.2016
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click Here for Apply Online
NOTE: Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of May/June 2016.
Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit,Educational qualification, selection process, how to apply for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India.