AIC Recruitment 2016 – 70 Trainee Co- Pilot Posts: Air India Charters Limited (AIC) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Trainee Co- Pilot Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 22.11.2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
AIC Recruitment 2016 – 70 Trainee Co- Pilot Posts Details
Total number of post: 70
Name of the post: Trainee Co- Pilot
* CPL with multi engine rating issued by Director General of Civil Aviation Govt of India.
* FRTO license issued by DGCA.
* RTR, RTR, RTR, issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC wing.
* All Licences shall be valid at the time of joining IR need not be current.
Job location: Mumbai
* GEN: 40 years.
* SC, ST,: 45 years.
* OBC: 43 years.
Pay scale: Please read the notification carefully.
Application fee: Rs. 150/-
* SC: 10
* ST: 05
* OBC: 18
* GEN: 37.
* Psychometric test.
* Written test.
* Personnel interview.
* Pre- Employment Medical Examination.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.airindiaexpress.in.
* Downloaded the application form.
* Fill the application form online.
* Passport size photograph.
* Demand Draft in favor of Air India Charters Limited payable at Mumbai.
* Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* NOC certificate.
* Medical certificate.
* Domicile proof.
* Last date for submission of online application form: 22.11.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for