DCB Recruitment 2016 – 11 GDMO & Junior Engineer posts: Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of GDMO & Junior Engineer posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 7.12.2016 to 31.12.2016. Candidates can submit their forms online website www.cbdelhi.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
DCB Recruitment 2016 – 11 GDMO & Junior Engineer posts Details
Total number of post: 11
Name of the post:
* Junior Engineer
* GDMO: MBBS 1st or 2nd Schedule licentiate. Completed compulsory rotating internship, 03 years experience as Doctor in a Govt. hospital.
* Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering from institute.
Job location: Delhi
1) GDMO: 18 to 30 years.
2) Junior Engineer: 18 to 25 years.
* SC, ST: 05 years.
* OBC: 03 years.
* PH: 10 years.
* PH + SC/ St: 15 years.
* PH + OBC: 13 years.
* Meritorious Sports Persons: 08 years.
* EXs: 05 years.
* GDMO: Rs. 15600/- 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
* Junior Engineer: Rs. 9300/- 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
* UR: 05
* SC: 01
* ST: 01
* OBC: 03
2) Junior Engineer:
* OBC: 01
* Physical Endurance test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.cbdelhi.in.
* fill the application form to online.
* Copies of certificate.
* Download the Admit card.
* Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* PH certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Date of opening of online application: 07.12.2016.
* Last date of submitting online application: 31.12.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) recruitment.