Airports Authority Recruitment 2016 – 60 Junior Assistant Posts: Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 Level at various air ports in the Applicants shall apply online through the given link below for the posts of junikor Assistant (Fire Services). The online registration site would be open from 10.00 hours on 08.07.2016 to 18 hours on 08.08.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Airports Authority of India Posts of junior Assistant vacancy details
Total No of vacancies:60
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant (Fire Services) – NE-04 level
Age Limit: AGE LIMIT AS on 30.06.2016. The Candidate s’ age shall not be less than 18 years.
a) 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks ; OR
b) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
Selection Process: Read the notification carefully.
Application Fee: Rs/- 1000 (One thousend Only)
How to Apply:
1. Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following :-
a) Valid E-mail ID: The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
b) A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip.
c) While applying ON-line candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph and their signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less then 1 MB size) for uploading with application.
2 The candidate can access the online application form at our website. The online registration site Would be open from 10.00 hours on 08.07.2016 to 18.00 hours on 08.08.2016.
3. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the System with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future reference.
– Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 with each Eye without Glasses. Near Vision – N5 with each Eye without glasses. (Visual evaluation is for each eye individually)
Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
– Height Not less than 167 cm.
– Chest* 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
– Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
– Hearing Normal
– Speech Normal
– Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 08.07.2016 (10.00 hrs.)
– Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration 08.08.2016 (18.00 hrs.)
– Last Date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India 11.08.2016 (closing hours of Banking business)
– Last Date for completion of Step-2 of On Line Registration 13.08.2016 (18.00 hrs.)
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Airports Authority of India