APSACS Recruitment 2016 – 15 Blood Bank Counselor & Lab Technician Post: Project Director A.P State Aids Control Society (APSACS) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of blood Bank Counselor & Lab Technician Post. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 15.12.2016. Candidates can submit their forms online website www.apsacs.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
APSACS Recruitment 2016 – 15 blood Bank Counselor & Lab Technician Post Details
Total number of post: 15
Name of the post:
* Blood Bank Counselor
* Lab Technician
Education Qualification for the APSACS Recruitment:
* Blood Bank Counselor:
* Master degree in Psychology or Social Work. 02 years experience in blood banks or Medical Counselling. Good knowledge of Computers including MS offie package and data validation. Knowledge of Telugu.
* Lab Technician: Degree in MLT with 02 year experience in the testing of blood and its components.
Job location: Andhra Pradesh
Age limit: Please read the officially notification carefully.
* Blood Bank Counselor: Rs. 13,000/-
* Lab Technician: Rs. 13,000/-
* Blood Bank Counselor: 03
* Lab Technician: 12
* Based on Interview.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.apsacs.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Copies of certificates.
* Training Short course attended.
* Finally, Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 15.12.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Project Director A.P State Aids Control Society (APSACS) recruitment.