CBB Recruitment 2016 – Mali Posts: Cantonment Board Office Belgaum (CBB) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Mali Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 19.12.2016. Candidates can submit their forms online website www.cbbelgaum.org.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
CBB Recruitment 2016 – Mali Posts Details
Total number of post: 01
Name of the post: Mali
Education Qualification for the CBB Recruitment:
* Under SSLC, SSC.
* 10th pass.
* knowledge of general-knowledge.
Job location: Belgaum
Age limit: Candidates should be age between 28 years.
Age relaxation: upper age limit relaxation by Govt. rules.
Pay scale for the CBB Recruitment: Rs. 9600/- 14550/- + 250/- 350/- 300/-
Application fee: Rs. 300/-
* OBC: 01
* Based on Written test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.cbbelgaum.org.in.
* Downloaded the application form.
* Fill the application form.
* Self attested Copies of certificates.
* Two passport size photographs.
* Self addressed postcard & envelope.
* Application fee deposit drawn in favor of the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum.
* Original documents at the time of Written test.
* Submit the application form:
Office of the Cantonment Board,
Belgaum – 590001,
Documents of the CBB Recruitment:
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 19.12.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Cantonment Board Office Belgaum (CBB) recruitment.