Bihar Museum Society Recruitment 2017 – MTS, Curator & Other Posts: Government of Bihar, Department of Art, culture & Youth, Bihar Muesum Society, Patna has published a notification for the recruitment of IT – Manager, Curator, Curatorial Associate cum Young Museum Professional, Chief Conservator, Conservator, Young Museum Professional, Photographer, PA to Additional Director, Manager Facility, Clerk & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 28-07-2017. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given under…
Bihar Museum Society Recruitment 2017 – MTS, Curator & Other Posts Details
Total No.of Posts: 25
Name of the Posts:
1. IT – Manager: 01 Post
2. Curator: 02 Posts
3. Curatorial Associate cum Young Museum Professional: 05 Posts
4. Chief Conservator: 01 Post
5. Conservator: 01 Post
6. Young Museum Professional: 01 Post
7. Photographer: 01 Post
8. PA to Additional Director: 01 Post
9. Manager Facility: 01 Post
10. Clerk: 01 Post
11. Electrician: 01 Post
12. Plumber: 01 Post
13. Carpenter: 01 Post
14. Multi-Tasking Staff: 05 Posts
15. Bill Clerk: 01 Post
16. Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
* Applicants age limit should be 37 years.
* Age relaxation will be admissible as per government norms
* Applicants should have B. Tech. (CS/ IT) from Institution of repute (recognized by AICTE) for S.No-1, Master Degree in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology/ or Ancient Indian & Asian Studies/or Archaeology/ or Museology/ or History/ or Anthropology/ or History of Art/ Master of Fine Art/ Master of Visual Art from recognized University for S.No-2, 3, Master Degree in Conservation from Institution of repute/ Post-Graduation with Chemistry as one of the subjects, along with Diploma or Certificate in Conservation of Art Objects from NRLC or Institution of similar repute/ Degree in Conservation of Antiquities, Art Objects or Objects of antiquarian value from National Museum Institute or Institution of similar repute and duly recognized by the State or the Central Government for S.No-4, 5, Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts/ Visual Art/ Design from NID or similiar reputed institute for S.No-6, BFA from recognized University for S.No-7, Graduation in any discipline with certificate in short hand in Hindi & English from reputed institute for S.No-8, Master Degree in Management (Hospitality or Facility) from recognized Institute (recognized by AICTE) or PGDM in Hospitality for S.No-9, Graduation from recognized university for S.No-10 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
* Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in Interview/ written test.
* Applicants required to pay Rs.300/- for General category/ BC/ EBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates of Bihar in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Bihar Museum Society payable at Patna.
How to Apply:
* All eligible applicants can send their applications in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of necessary mark sheet, certificates, testimonials, qualification and experience, application fee and self-attested copies of all certificates to The Director, Bihar Museums Society, Bailey Road, Patna – 800 001 on or before 28-07-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 28-07-2017.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Bihar Museum Society Recruitment.