Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for 100 Engg Graduate/ Technician Posts: Government of India, Ordnance Factory, Medak has published a notification for the recruitment of Engineering Graduate/ Technician (Diploma in Engineering) vacancies. Eligible candidates may walk in on 25-07-2017 at 08:30 Hrs. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given below….
Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for 100 Engg Graduate/ Technician Posts Details
Total No.of Posts: 100
Name of the Posts:
1. Engineering Graduate
2. Technician (Diploma in Engineering)
– Applicants should have passed Engineering for Post 1, Diploma for post 2.
– Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply:
– All eligible applicants may attend for walk in interview along with original certificates of SSC, Engineering/ Diploma, Caste, Aadhar Card, two sets of photocopies of original certificates with three pass port size photograph on 25-07-2017 at 08:30 hrs.
– Date & Time of Interview: 25-07-2017 at 08:30 hrs.
– Venue: HRD Section (OFILMK building), Near Main gate, Ordance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram (TS).
For more details like stipend & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment.