Central Institute of Psychiatry Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Jr & Sr Resident Posts: Government of India, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi, Jharkhand has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident & Senior Resident vacancies. All eligible applicants may walkCandidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given below…
Central Institute of Psychiatry Post Details:
Total No of Posts: 23
Name of the Posts:
I. Senior Resident: 08 Posts
1. Psychiatry: 05 Posts
2. Neurology: 03 Posts
II. Junior Resident (Non-PG): 15 Posts
– Applicants age should be 33 years for PG, 35 years for Post doctoral degree holder (For SRF).
– Age relaxation is admissible upto 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities,
– 13 years for OBC Persons with Disabilities, 15 years for SC/ ST Persons with Disabilities.
– Refer the notification for complete details.
– Applicants should have a recognized Medical qualification (MBBS) and PG degree/ diploma in concerned specialty for Senior Resident, MBBS for Junior Resident.
– Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
– All eligible applicants can attend the interview along with application in the prescribed format giving details of academic records, experience, attested photocopies of all relevant documents with recent passport size photograph and original certificates on 31-10-2017 at 11:00 AM.
-Date & Time of Interview: 31-10-2017 at 11:00 AM.
-Venue: Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi – 834 006, Jharkhand.
For more details like scale of pay, qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Central Institute of Psychiatry Recruitment.