Dr YSP University Recruitment 2017 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Dr Y S Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching (Programme Coordinator, Assistant Professor, Sub Matter Specialist, Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Computer)) & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 05-07-2017 & for remote areas on or before 20-07-2017. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below..
Dr YSP University Recruitment 2017 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Posts:
* Programme Coordinator/ Sr. Scientist & Head: 01 Post
* Assistant Professor/ Equivalent Entomology: 01 Post
* Assistant Professor/ Equivalent (Agri./Economics/Natural Resource Economics): 01 Post
* Assistant Professor/ Equivalent (Soil Science & Water Management): 01 Post
* Assistant Professor (Marketing Management): 01 Post
* Assistant Professor (Statistics): 01 Post
* Sub Matter Specialist (Fruit Science): 01 Post
* Sub Matter Specialist (Soil Science): 01 Post
* Sub Matter Specialist (Entomology): 01 Post
* Sub Matter Specialist (Animal Science): 01 Post
* Sub Matter Specialist (Agro Forestry): 01 Post
* Sub Matter Specialist (Home Science): 01 Post
* Technical Assistant (Field): 01 Post
* Programme Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
* Junior Technician (Lab): 01 Post
* Junior Scale Stenographer: 01 Post
* Driver: 02 Posts
* Peon: 01 Post
* Beldar: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Applicant should posses the following to qualify for the post Programmer Coordinator/ Sr. Scientist & Head
* The candidate should be Ph.D Degree or equivalent in the subject with consistently good academic record for the post Programme Coordinator/ Sr. Scientist & Head.
* The candidate should be B.Sc (Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture (field)) for the post of Technical Assistant (Field).
* The candidate should posiss Bachelor Degree in Computer Application or Graduation having one year diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute to apply for the post of Technical Assistant (Field)
* The candidates should be B.Sc Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ B.Sc or Diploma (3 years) from recognized institution to apply for the post of Junior Technician (Lab).
* The candidates should posess 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a board of school education/ university recognized by the H.P Government for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer all require Posts with adequate experience. For more details refer the notification.
* The Candidate shoud be Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject to M.Sc (MBA for the post in the discipline of marketing Management) for the remaning posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written/ Practical Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay the fees of Rs.520/- (General), Rs.520/- (reserved) Rs.520/- (General), Rs.130/- (reserved) Deposit form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni (Solan) -173230 from SBI or any Nationalized Banks.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed application format along with duly filled application form along with relevant certificates to the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment) on or before 05-07-2017 & for remote areas on or before 20-07-2017.before the last date.
* Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-07-2017.
* Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 20-07-2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Dr Y S Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry