Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 – 73 Constable post: Police has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Constable post. The eligible candidate can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 08.11.2016. Candidates can submit their forms online website www.jalpaiguri.nic.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post and last date and other details are given below…
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 – 73 Constable post Details
Total number of post: 73
Name of the post: Constable post
* 10th pass minimum marks 60%. and SC, ST, BC, categories 50% marks.
* EX-Servicemen of the wife/ a dependent child of EX-Servicemen as the case may be shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language of the department of Punjab Govt.
(Male): 5’7″ 5 feet 7 inches.
(Female): 5′ 3″. 5 feet 3 inches.
* The candidate should be age between 18 years to 28 years.
* SC, ST, BC: Relaxation in the upper age limit to the 5 years.
* Ex-servicemen: Relaxation in the upper age limit to 3 years.
Job location: Hoshiarpur
Pay scale for the Punjab Police Recruitment: Rs. 10300/- 34800/- + GP Rs. 3200/-
* General category candidates: Rs. 400/-
* SC, ST, BC candidates: Rs. 100/-
* Ex- servicemen candidate: No fees.
* Preliminary Merit List.
* Drug Addiction test.
* Screening test.
* Physical screening test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
* After filling the first page of the common application form, unique Registration ID and Password will be generated.
* All set of documents.
* Passport size photographs with signature.
* candidate can deposit with the fee challan from and deposit the same in cash at the HDFC Bank counter.
* Submit the application form.
* Closing date for submission of online application: 12.11.2016.
* Closing date for deposit of Admission fee: 16.11.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Punjab Police recruitment.