Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 413 Multi-Tasking Staff Posts: Department of Posts, Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Postal Circle, Ahmedabad has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 413 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre vacancies in Administrative/ Subordinate Post Offices for different Regions under direct recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-03-2017 at 00.00 Hrs to 10-04-2017 at 23.59 Hrs. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 413 Multi-Tasking Staff Posts Details
Total No.of Posts: 413
Division & Posts:
A. Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Office: 325 Posts
1. Ahmedabad HQ Region: 127 Posts
* Ahmedabad GPO: 18 Posts
* Ahmedabad City: 09 Posts
* Gandhinagar: 05 Posts
* Sabarkantha: 03 Posts
* Mahesana: 02 Posts
* Banaskantha: 02 Posts
* Patan: 02 Posts
* MMS Ahd: 02 Posts
* CSD Ahd: 02 Posts
* RMS ‘AM’ Division: 81 Posts
2. Rajkot Region: 62 Posts
* Amreli: 05 Posts
* Bhavnagar: 06 Posts
* Gondal: 02 Posts
* Jamnagar: 05 Posts
* Junagadh: 07 Posts
* Kachchh: 09 Posts
* Porbandar: 02 Posts
* Rajkot: 05 Posts
* Surendranagar: 03 Posts
* RMS RJ Division: 18 Posts
3. Vadodara Region: 136 Posts
* Anand: 03 Posts
* Bardoli: 03 Posts
* Bharuch: 09 Posts
* Kheda: 03 Posts
* Navsari: 06 Posts
* Panchmahal: 07 Posts
* Surat: 13 Posts
* Vadodara (East): 16 Posts
* Vadodara (West): 04 Posts
* Valsad: 06 Posts
* RMS ‘W’ Division: 66 Posts
4. Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Office: 88 Posts
* CPMG Office, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
* PMG Office, Rajkot: 02 Posts
* PMG Office, Vadodara: 01 Post
* Postal Training Centre, Vadodara: 10 Posts
* O/o Director of Accounts(Postal), Ahmedabad: 12 Posts
* Postal Store Depot, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
* Postal Store Depot, Rajkot: 12 Posts
* Postal Store Depot Vadodara: 14 Posts
* Age limit should be 18 to 25 years for unreserved (UR) applicants as on 10-04-2017.
* Age relaxation is 5 years for Schedule Castes/ Schedule Tribes, 3 years for Other Backward Classes(OBC) candidates, 10 years for PH+ Unreserved, 15 years for PH + SC/ ST, 13 years for PH + OBC candidates admissible as per rules.
* For more information Refer the notification.
* Matriculation from any recognized Board.
* Pay Rs. 200/-
* At the Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle.
* Produce Fee Payment Challan by him and to Pay the Fee in Cash only.
* Pay Rs.400/- for All male applicants belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC category to be deposited at nearest computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle.
* Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women categories are exempted from this payment.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the bases of performance in
* Aptitude Test
* Descriptive Examination.
How to Apply: Apply online through the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
* On or between 24-03-2017 at 00.00 Hrs to 10-04-2017 at 23.59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Apply online with scanned photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Select “DOPGJ (Departments of Posts, Gujarat)”.
4. Click on “Apply Now” & Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Keep a Copy.
a) Starting Date for Apply Online —- 24-03-2017 at 00.00 Hrs
b) Last Date to Apply Online —- 10-04-2017 at 23.59 Hrs
c) Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee —- 24-03-2017
d) Last Date to Payment of Application Fee —- 12-04-2017
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Department of Posts, Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Postal Circle, Ahmedabad
Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2016 – 1242 Postman/ Mail-guard Posts: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals,to fill up the forms for Postman and mail Gards cadre in Postal/Railway Mail Service division in Gujarat Postal Circle. Date and time of start of line registration – 12.03.2016, 00:00 Hrs.Date & Time of Closure of Online Registration – 11.04.2016, 23.00 Hrs.Detailed Guidelines, conditions and instructions for the Direct Recruitment are given below.
Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2016 – 1242 Postman/ Mail-guard Posts
Gujarat Postal Circle Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 1242
Name of the Posts:
I. Postman cadre (In Postal Division): 1220 Posts
1. Ahmadabad GPO: 47 Posts
2. Ahmadabad City: 222 Posts
3. Gandhinagar: 64 Posts
4. Sabarkantha, Himatnagar: 13 Posts
5. Mahesana: 41 Posts
6. Banaskantha, Palanpur: 12 Posts
7. Patan: 11 Posts
8. Amreli: 19 Posts
9. Bhavnagar: 65 Posts
10. Gondal: 23 Posts
11. Jamnagar: 40 Posts
12. Junagadh: 45 Posts
13. Kachchh- Bhuj: 37 Posts
14. Porbandar: 18 Posts
15. Rajkot: 75 Posts
16. Surendranagar: 21 Posts
17. Anand: 33 Posts
18. Bardoli: 16 Posts
19. Bharuch: 44 Posts
20. Kheda-Nadiad: 39 Posts
21. Navsari: 26 Posts
22. Panchmahal, (Godhra): 40 Posts
23. Surat: 96 Posts
24. Vadodara (East): 75 Posts
25. Vadodara (West): 65 Posts
26. Valsad: 33 Posts
II. Mail Guard cadre In Railway Mail Service (RMS) Division: 22 Posts
Name of the Division:
1. RMS ‘AM’ Division, Ahmadabad: 11 Posts
2. RMS ‘W’ Division, Vadodara: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 11-04-2016. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 Years for PH candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation from recognized Board/ University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on aptitude test/ examination.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- by e-payment.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- through e-payment. No fee for SC/ST/PH Female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website
www.gujpostexam.com from 12-03-2016 from 00:00 hrs to 11-04-2016 to 23:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log onto the website www.gujpostexam.com.
2. Click on Online Registration.
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Take print out of application for future use.
Important Time: Date and time of start of line registration – 12.03.2016, 00:00 Hrs.Date & Time of Closure of Online Registration – 11.04.2016, 23.00 Hrs
Starting Date of Depositing of fee at e-payment Post Office (Office Hours) 12.03.2016. Last Date of Depositing of fee at e-payment Post Office (Office Hours) 14.04.2016. Date and Time of start of Online submission of Application – 12.03.2016. Date and Time of closing of Online submission of Application – 11.04.2016.
For more details Click here in the link below:
Click Here for Advt
Click Here for apply online
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit,Educational qualification, selection process, how to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 1242 Posts for Postman/ Mail-guard.