GCF Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 – Apprentice Posts: Ministry of Defense, Indian Ordnance Factories, Gun Carriage Factory (GCF), Jabalpur has announced a notification for the recruitment of Indian Nationals for Degree/ Diploma Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format within 7 days from the date of advt. Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
GCF Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 – Apprentice Posts
Total No of Posts: 28
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
Name of the Discipline:
a) Chemical: 01 Post
b) Civil: 01 Post
c) Electrical: 03 Posts
d) Mechanical: 20 Posts
e) Metallurgy: 02 Posts
f) IT: 01 Post
* Candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from any statutory university, State council
* Equivalent established by State Govt. (MP and CG)/ Tech.Edu.Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks, viva voce & medical exam.
How to Apply:
* Send typed application on plain paper along with relevant certificates
* To Dr. General Manager, Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur-482011 (MP) within 7 days from the date of advt.
* Date of Advt: 18-03-2017 to 24-03-2017.
* Last Date for Submission of Applications: within 7 days from the date of advt.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factories, Gun Carriage Factory (GCF), Jabalpur