Gujarat TET 2017 – Apply Online for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II: State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat is conducting Upper Primary Teacher Eligibility Test- (TET-II) 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-06-2017 at 02:00 PM to 19-06-2017 till 03:00 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
Gujarat TET 2017 – Apply Online for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II Details
Name of the Exam: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II 2017
Name of the Post: Gujarat Upper Primary Teacher
Applicants should posses B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Geology) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Maths, B.A/ B.R.S./ B.Sc. (English/ Gujarati/ Hindi/ Sanskrit subjects) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Languages, B.A. (History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Economics, Philosophy, Home Science)/ B.R.S. (History, Geography, Civics, Polytics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Home Science)/ B.Sc,/ B.Com (Economics) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Social Science for the post of Gujarat Upper Primary Teacher. Please refer the notification for complete details by click on the link given below.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates are based on Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidates has to pay of Rs. 350/- + Service Charges for General Category, Rs. 250/- + Service Charges for SC, ST, SEBC, PH categories, fee can be pay through Computerized Post Office/ ATM card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from UI
Steps for Online Applicants:
* Applicant should have recent passport size photograph and signature.
* Log on to the website ojas.guj.nic.in
* Hit on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
* An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
* Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
* Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
* Keep application form and retain it for future reference.
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Net Banking = 19-06-2017.
* Starting Date for Payment of Fee through Computerized Post Office = 09-06-2017.
* Last Date for Payment of Fee through Computerized Post Office = 20-06-2017
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat