KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 217 Clerk, Officer & Other Posts: Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) has issued notification regarding recruitment of 217 Grade – III Officers, Grade – III (Junior Computer Programmer), Grade – IV Clerical and Grade-IV Computer Operator vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-06-2017 to 27-06-2017. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below..
KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 217 Clerk, Officer & Other Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 217
Name of the Posts:
* Grade – III (Assistant Manager: 21 Posts
* Grade – III (Junior Computer Programmer): 08 Posts
* Grade – IV Clerk (For General Public): 115 Posts
* Grade – IV Clerk (against trained Secretary of PACS Quota): 43 Posts
* Grade – IV Clerk (Against Employee of COOP. Society Quota): 11 Posts
* Grade – IV Computer Operator: 18 Posts
Age Limit: Applicant to apply for the post of candidate should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 31-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF/ PWD & Ex-serviceman candidates as per State Government guidelines.
* Candidate should Graduate or equivalent with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) from a university recognized by State/ Central Government with Computer Knowledge to apply for the post of Assistant Manager.
* Applicant should be MCA/ M.Sc in Computer or IT/ BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) from any university recognized by State/ Central Government for the post of Junior Computer Programmer
* Candidates having done 10+2 with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) or Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer Can apply for the post of For General Public and trained Secretary of PACS Quota posts.
* Applicants should be Graduate in any stream with PGDCA of one year/BCA from recognized University with Working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network & trouble shooting for the post of Employee of COOP. Society Quota.
* Please refer the notification carefully for further details by click on the link given below.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
Examination Fee: Fees sum of Rs. 600/- have to pay for General category & Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH candidates (Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank) through online by using Debit Card and Credit Card (Payment gateway).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hpbose.org from 08-06-2017 to 27-06-2017.
Steps to Apply Online:
* Candidates should have valid email ID.
* Log on website www.hpbose.org.
* “KCC Bank Recruitment for various posts”.
* Read the instructions carefully & Login yourself.
* Fill form & submit the form.
* After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
* Starting Date to Apply Online 08-06-2017
* Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee = 27-06-2017
* Download Admit Card from Board’s website 05 days before commencement of examination
* Date of Examination for Post No. 01 = 08-07-2017 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
* Date of Examination for Post No. 02 = 08-07-2017 at 01:00 PM to 03:30 PM
* Date of Examination for Post No. 04 = 09-07-2017 at 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
* Date of Examination for Post No. 05 = 09-07-2017 at 01:00 Pm to 02:30 PM
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for 217 Clerk, Officer & Other Posts Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank)