High Court Shimla Recruitment 2016 – 34 Steno Typist & Judgment Writer Post: High Court Shimla has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Steno Typist & Judgment Writer Post. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on before 07.11.2016 up to 11.45 p.m. Candidates can submit their forms online website www.hphighcourt.nic.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
High Court Shimla Recruitment 2016 – 34 Steno Typist & Judgment Writer Post Details
Total number of post: 34
Name of the Post:
* Steno Typist
* Judgment Writer
* Possessing Graduation degree.
* Having speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography and typing speed in English of 40 wpm on computers.
Job location: Shimla
Age limit: 18 years to 45 years as on 07.11.2016.
Pay scale for the High Court Shimla Recruitment: Rs. 5910/- 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/- with intital start Rs. 8240/- per month.
Mode on application: Online
** Examination test
* General category: Rs. 300/-
* For all other reserved category: Rs. 150/-
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.hphighcourt.nic.in
* Fill the application form.
* Candidate should submit bio-data.
* Self attested recent passport size photograph.
* The candidate must have to bring along the duly filled in Admit Card.
* The candidates shall have to deposit the requisite fee either through payment mode by using Debit, Credit Cards etc.
* The candidates may also deposit the fee amount directly by paying through cash at any branch of SBI.
* The candidate shall have to send the application form:-
The Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
Shimla – 171001.
* Last date for submit to application form: 07.11.2016 up to 11.45 p.m.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of official notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for High Court Shimla recruitment.