IMSC Recruitment 2017 – Project Assistant Posts: Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC), Chennai has introduced a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant vacancies for the project name “Mechanisms of Active Intracellular Transport: Connecting theory & Experiment” purely on contract basis. Eligible candidates can send their application on 28-06-2017 before 17:00 hrs. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given under…
IMSC Recruitment 2017 – Project Assistant Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
– Applicants should have Bachelors with a first class in any area of biology, Masters to be awarded by the start date of employment with at least a first class with relevant experience.
– Applicants will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
– All eligible candidates can send their resume through e-mail id: ‘[email protected]’ and mentioning the position details in the subject line as “Application for the position of Project Assistant, Advt No.12-R/ IMSC/ 2017 dated 12/06/2017” on 28-06-2017 before 17:00 hrs.
– Last Date for Receipt of Application 28-06-2017 at 17:00 hrsDate of Written Test/ Interview 13-07-2017
– Reporting Time 09:30 hrs
– Venue for Written Test Chandrasekhar Hall, Main Building, IMSC
– Venue for Interview
– Lounge, 3rd Floor, New Building, IMSC
For more details like experience, consolidated salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for IMSC Recruitment.