KMC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Specialist, Manager & Other Posts: Management Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Manager-Social Development and Infrastructure, Manager- Skills & Livelihoods, Manager Financial Inclusion & Micro Enterprises & Other vacancies under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) and National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM). Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16-07-2016 till 05:00 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 12
Name of the Posts:
1. Urban Infrastructure Specialist: 01 Post
2. Urban Planner: 01 Post
3. Solid Waste Management Specialist: 01 Post
4. Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: 01 Post
5. Manager-Social Development and Infrastructure: 01 Post
6. Manager-Skills & Livelihoods: 01 Post
7. Manager-Financial Inclusion & Micro Enterprises: 01 Post
8. Manager-MIS & ME: 01 Post
9. Accountant: 01 Post
10. Dealing Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
11. Multi Tasking Helper: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate age should between 18-40 years as on 01-10-2015 for S.No-1 to 4, 01-04-2014 for S.No-5 to 8, 01-04-2015 for S.No-9 to 11.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E. or B.Tech in Civil Engineering for S.No-1 & 3, B Arch/ B.E. or B.Tech in Civil Engineering for S.No-2, B.E. or B.Tech. degree in Engineering in any discipline with computer proficiency for S.No-4, Bachelor Degree in Social Science preferably in Social work/ Sociology/ Economics/ Management for S.No-5 to 7, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science for S.No-8, Bachelor Degree in Commerce for S.No-9, 10+2 in any discipline for S.No-10, Madhyamik or equivalent exam pass for S.No-11 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview/ viva-voice test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website on or before 16-07-2016 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.kmcgov.in.
2. Go to Recruitment & select the desired post.
3. Read the notification & Click Apply Online.
4. Fill all the details in the application form.
5. Print copy of application form for Future Use.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation.