KRCL Recruitment 2016 – 19 Project Engineer & Technical Assistant posts: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Project Engineer & Technical Assistant posts. The eligible candidates can attend Walk in Interview between 17.11.2016, 9.30 hrs. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
KRCL Recruitment 2016 – 19 Project Engineer & Technical Assistant posts Details
Total number of post: 19
Name of the post:
* Project Engineer
* Technical Assistant
* Project Engineer: Degree in Civil Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks. Certificate Welding Inspector CWI course, ANT level 2 in NDT. 08 years experience in Public / PVT limited Company, Execution, Supervision & Quality Control, 05 years experience in Welding or heavy structural steel, Railway Road, Knowledge of Ultra Sonic Testing Machine.
* Technical Assistant: Degree, Diploma in Civil Mechanical Engineering with 55%. 04 years degree holders, 08 years Diploma in Holders, 01 year experience in Planning, Execution, Knowledge of Ultra Sonic Testing Machine.
Job location: Mumbai
* The candidates should be maximum 50 years to 35 years.
* SC, ST: 05 years.
* OBC: 03 years.
* Project Engineer: Rs. 40,000/- per month.
* Technical Assistant: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
USBRL Project Head Office at Jammu, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. at 09.30 hrs to 13.30 hrs.
* Attested copies of certificate.
* Birth certificate.
* Attested copy of caste certificate.
* Two attested passport size photograph.
* One character certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
* Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before Walk in Interview.
* Selected candidates will be covered under KRCL special insurance Scheme for an amount of Rs. 25 lacks.
* Last date to interview: 17.11.2016 at 09.30 hrs to 13.30 hrs.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) recruitment.