Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – 35 Executive, Legislative, Committee, Protocol Assistant Posts: Lok Sabha Secretariat has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Executive, Legislative, Committee, Protocol Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 02.11.2016 to 01.12.2016. Candidates can submit their forms to website www.loksabha.nic.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last and other details are given below…
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – 35 Executive, Legislative, Committee, Protocol Assistant Posts Details
Total number of post: 35
Name of the post:
* Executive, Legislative, Committee, Protocol Assistant
* Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
* Certificate in computer course.
* O level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by DOEACC.
Age limit for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: 27 years.
* The upper age limit specified above is for SC, ST: 05 years.
* Physically Challenged Person: 10 years.
* Public Sector undertaking employees: 5 years.
Pay scale: Rs. 9300/- 34800 + GP Rs. 4600/- per revised
Selection process Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
* Examination test
Mode on application: Online
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.loksabha.nic.in
* Downloaded the application form.
* Fill the application form.
* Self attested copies of documents.
* Self attested passport size photographs.
* Submit the application form.
* Caste certificate.
* Birth certificate.
* Last date to application form: 02.11.2016 to 01.12.2016 till 05:00 pm.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment.