Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment 2017 – Personal Assistant Posts: Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India, Legislative Department has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant (Urdu) vacancies by direct recruitment in the Official Languages Wing. Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advt. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment 2017 – Personal Assistant Posts Details
Name of the Posts: Personal Assistant (Urdu)
* Maximum age limit for the candidates should not be more than 30 years.
* Age relaxation is applicable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have the
* Pass certificate of 12th class from a recognized Board or University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act
* Any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government
* Any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government, Dictation for 10 minutes at the rate of 100 words per minute, Transcription of the dictation in 55 minutes (Urdu) preferably on computer.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of
How to Apply:
* Send applications in the prescribed format along with relevant documents to Legislative Department, Ministry of Law & Justice, 412-A Fourth Floor, Shastri Bhawan Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of advt.
Date of Publication in Employment News Paper: 15-04-2017 to 21-04-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 60 days from the date of Publication.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Personal Assistant Posts: Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India