NFR Recruitment 2016 – 04 Sports Quota Posts: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Sports Quota Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 19.12.2016. Candidates can submit their forms online website fr.indianrailways.gov.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
NFR Recruitment 2016 – 04 Sports Quota Posts Details
Total number of post: 04
Name of the post: Sports Quota
* 12th pass.
* Sports certificates.
* Candidates FIT certificate.
Job location: Guwahati
Age limit: Candidates should age between 18 to 25 years.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200/- 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/- 1900/-
* GEN: Rs. 500/-
* SC, ST, EXS, Widows Women: Rs. 250/-
* Football: 03
* Badminton: 01
* trial or Sports performance.
How to apply:
* Go to the website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Attested copies of certificates.
* Attested Passport size photographs without cap or glasses.
* Original certificate at the day of interview.
* Self attested envelopes.
* IPO should be drawn in favor of FA & CAO/ MLG and payable at Maligaon post office only.
* Submit the application form:
Assistant Personnel Officer.
N.F. Railway, Mailgaon,
Guwahati – 7981 011
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* NOC certificate.
* Stamp of Rs. 6/-
* Medical certificate.
* Last date to submit application: 19.12.2016 at 17:30 hrs.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) recruitment.