PDADMAS Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Project Fellow, Asst & Other Posts: NIVEDI Recruitment Walk in for Project Fellow, Asst & Other Posts: ICAR- National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Senior Research Fellow (SRF, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Young Professional I (YP I) vacancies purely on contract basis under various projects on contract basis. Eligible candidates can walk in on 17-07-2017 at 10.30 AM. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given below….
PDADMAS Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Project Fellow, Asst & Other Posts Details
Total No.of Posts: 15
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Fellow: 02 Posts
2. Project Assistant: 05 Posts
3. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 03 Posts
4. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 02 Posts
5. Young Professional I (YP I): 03 Posts
* For S.No-1, Candidates age should be not above 40 years for Men and not above 45 years Women
* For S.No-2 to 4 35 years for Men and not above 40 years for Women
* For S.No-5 not below 21 years not above 45 years posts as on the date of advertisement.
* Candidates should have gy/ Epidemiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Parasitology/ Life Science from recognized university for S.No-1, M.V.Sc / B.V.Sc or M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Parasitology/ Epidemiology/ Statistics/ Life Science from recognized university with NET for S.No-2, BE with NET/ GATE or M.Tech in Biotechnology, MCA in Computer application for S.No-3, M.Tech in Computer Science/ Biotechnology, M.V.Sc in Animal Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Veterinary Microbiology for S.No-4, B.Sc. Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing or B. Pharmacy/ Diploma in Pharmacy, Graduation in Agricultural Science or M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry for S.No-5 Posts with adequate experience.
* Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply:
* All eligible applicants can attend the interview along with testimonials in original and one set of self-attested copies of testimonials & one passport size colour photo along with completed application form on 17-07-2017 at 10.30 AM. Venue details mentioned below.
– Date & Time of Interview: 17-07-2017 at 10.30 AM
– Venue: ICAR- National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics, Ramagondanahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560 064.
For more details like general instructions, remuneration & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for PDADMAS Recruitment .