PU Recruitment 2016 – Laboratory Attendant Post: Punjab University (PU) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of “Laboratory Attendant” Post. The Post ids purely temporary and will Co-terminate with the project There will be no financial liability on the part of university, after the termination of the project. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
PU Recruitment 2016 – Laboratory Attendant Post Details
Total number of Post: 01
Name of the Post: “Laboratory Attendant”
** 10th in second Division
** 12th in science.
** 2 years experience in a Laboratory.
Job location: Chandigarh
Pay scale: Rs. 1100/- (fixed)
Age limit: Less than 35 years as on 10.10.2016
** Based on interview
* To assist the research team in experimental work.
* Clean the Laboratory and the equipment, run the fermentation facility.
* Secretarial assistance for auditing of bills and other duties as assigned by the PL.
How to apply:
* Application on plain paper.
* Mentioning the qualification & experience.
* All copies of certificates.
* Number TA,DA will be paid to attend the interview.
* Last date to submit application form: 07.10.2016.
* Date of interview: 10.10.2016 at 12:00 AM.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of office notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Punjab University (PU) recruitment.