DLSA Recruitment 2016 – Driver Post: District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Driver Post. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below. Candidates as published in (part-IX) Assam Gazette from citizen of India for filling up the existing one post of fixed pay Driver in the establishment of the District Legal Service authority, Dibrugarh. Other details like age limit, education qualification Post last date and other details are given below…
DLSA Recruitment 2016 – Driver Post Details
Total number of Post: 01
Name of the Post: Driver
* 8th passed
Job location: Assam
Pay scale: Rs. 4500/- (per month fixed pay)
Age limit: Age limit as per existing rules
Mode on application: Online
** Based on interview
How to apply:
* Go to the official website www.dibrugarhjudiciary.gov.in.
* Self attested copies of certificates.
* Educational and Driving License (Professional) obtain from DTO office of Assam.
* Two (2) copies of recent passport size photograph.
* Self attested one pasted and one stapled.
* The name of the Post applied for to be mentioned over the envelop in bold letters.
* Candidates shall have to compulsorily bring the original relevant documents along with a recent passport size photo on the date of Examination, interview.
* The last date for submission of application: 01.10.2016
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of office notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) recruitment.